Italian renaissance: wedding in Ascoli Piceno
Ascoli Piceno is a city of unique art, embellished with the beauty and elegant shades of travertine: Roman, Medieval and Renaissance. It is the ideal location for dream weddings. Ascoli Piceno is situated in a unique and exclusive setting, immersed in history and surrounded by the spirit of the Great artists and masters of the Renaissance who have lived here and produced precious works, from painting to orphanage.
• Religious or civil / symbolic marriage ceremony
• Bride and groom + 40 guests
• 4 nights stay in the Marche (for wedding guests and newlyweds) with tour of typical products
• Catholic Religious Rite – Church of SS: Vincenzo and Anastasio;
• Orthodox Religious Rite – Parohia Ortodoxă Română Sfântul Ioan Casian;
• Civic / Symbolic Rite – Forte Malatesta, Civic Art Gallery, Palazzo dei Capitani for civil ceremonies; Cloister St. Francis, Cola dell’Amatrice Room or cloister Museum of Ceramics for symbolic rite.
Various types of wedding rings, with jewels and precious coordinated accessories, crafted by the Gatti Jewels goldsmith shop.
Bridal dresses by Atelier Emé (optional). Customized bridal dresses by QR Studio (optional).
Customized dresses, velvet gowns, gloves, shawls, and accessories for headdresses with the pillow lace of Offida (three-dimensional flowers for headdresses or floral lace flakes).
Dance performance for ceremony and wedding reception
The show by Hopera Ballet includes:
• 5 dancers including makeup, dancing clothes and dancing hairstyles;
• Choreography can be characterised by historical theme, fairy tale, science fiction, settings of the 1950s, customisation of the theme with eventual involvement of the bride and groom in the dance;
• Classical, modern, contemporary dance, jazz, etc.;
• Service audio-lighting;
• Live music at dinner.
Services for ceremony
Floral decorations, readings, reception and a show spread around the location; Confetti table and scenic table with guest book, wedding cake, decorative elements (candles, candlesticks, fabrics, pillows, scenic glasses and ceremonial decorations). Coordinated paperwork consisting of tableau marriage, menus, save the date, placeholder, ceremony booklet, cadeaux for guests with confetti bags, flower petals, rice, etc. (Edited by Garini Events).
Photographic and video service
Edited by F For Fake Visual Communication: two professional photographers for the entire duration of the event: preparations for spouses to celebrate after cake cutting. Including prequel photographic service, with location of choice for the newlyweds. A casket with 20 prints on 15×22 sized paper and a usb key is returned with all the resized and calibrated high resolution photos for printing. Including sightings in various locations.
Video Service by Sushi Adv: Two professional video makers for the entire duration of the event. Two videos are returned: the wedding trailer takes about a minute and a half and is intended to be shared on social media. The wedding film is about 10 minutes and encloses all the unmissable moments of the wedding. Including post-production. It is then returned all the video of the day.
Wedding Dinner Catering offered by Osteria Cantina Offida in Vinea (Offida) or in Pinatarke or Forte Malatesta Fortress.
Hand-decorated majolica pots, edited by the Augusta Schinchirimini Art Studio. Silver jewellery, silver key rings for guests, handmade by Gatti Gioielli goldsmith’s workshop.
Activities for guests (by Euro Smile and I Travel) Tour of taste and visit cellars, Piceno brewery, farms, food and wine producers. A day on the beach. Guided tour of Ascoli Piceno.
Entertainment and theme animation
Edited by Compagnia dei Folli:
• animation for medieval wedding
• welcome upon arrival of the guests;
• final performance with fire and a fireworks show;
• dances and fighting inspired by the Middle Ages; Performed by Hopera Ballet: Direction of the Ceremony, Renaissance Dances, Performance and Theme Dance Performances, Live Music, 3 musicians band.
Transport Bus to/from the airport and for the guided tour of Ascoli Piceno, tourist train available to guests and possible car (even vintage) for the newlyweds (optional).
Wellness services Hair styling and make up for the bride (including pre-wedding tests), manicures, bridal pedicure and massage spa area for spouses (Sartarelli Hairdressers).